For decades, D-Quattro experts have been working alongside CIO’s as technology and needs evolve. Now more than ever, CEO’s and CFO’s are favoring OPEX over CAPEX – and the flexibility of the Cloud’s “scale up / scale down”, efficiency and cost management. D-Quattro’s extensive resources, both internal & “best in class” cloud partners help you through all aspects of transforming your enterprise, from strategy and design to implementation and ongoing support.
- Email/Office, Sharepoint, MIS, Security, CRM (Salesforce/Dynamics), Conferencing/Collaboration, Payroll Processing software, Database Management, ERP, CAD software, HRM
Public / Private / Hybrid Cloud, Hosting, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS), IBM, Operating systems, Server-side scripting environments, Database management systems, Server Software.
Virtual Data Centers (VDC), Cloud hosting, Enterprise Infrastructure
Collocation and Data Center Services
Organizations choose colo options for their critical data resources and services because they need robust infrastructure they can count on for consistent performance and availability. You might not have the in-house expertise or resources necessary to build the sort of data center that can give your company a competitive edge. Our services can help bridge the gap.
D-Quattro partners with many Tier 1 solutions providers. These are a few of the benefits they offer:
- Flexibility: Range of options for connecting your systems and providing access to your data resources. Rather than investing in one form of infrastructure and being stuck with it, you can explore a range of options in our vast network of data centers.
- Scalability: You can easily expand capacity as your business grows and drives greater storage and bandwidth needs.
- Uptime: Organizations need always-on access to their information and processes, and often need to ensure that their services are available 24/7 for customers. Data centers make use of robust setups to ensure consistent uptime. With 100 percent uptime SLAs, D-Quattro’s partners ensure that data is always available and accessible when you and your customers need it.
- Security: All organizations require secure data networks and connections, and some industries have special requirements and regulations. Our experts can help ensure your company has the right configuration and solution to meet regulatory guidelines and commitments to your customers.
- Cost-efficiency: Establishing an on-premises data center includes expenses beyond just the basic equipment. From energy to cooling, internal resources can be freed up by relying on our data centers to maintain your servers and connections. We also offer aggressive pricing to ensure customers receive industry-leading value for their investments.